++: :). Why do you ask?
+: well, you haven't answered my question
++: I think I have the right to know the reason behind that question right?
+: you do..and i will. After you answer
++: I hv the right to ask first babe. For every statement has it consequences and I would like to know my consequences
+: you can take it like this. If you're into a healthy and serious relationship currently or in the near future, forget i have asked you about it.
+: I had my consequence also..
++: fair enough. Let me comment for each of your stats
++: if you're into a healthy and serious relationship >> Yes I am very much want to be into that kind of relationship
++: currently or in the near future >> how can you claim a relationship is healthy or not until proof otherwise
++: forget i have asked you about it >> your statements are ambiguous, and it left me wondering and pondering. Shall I forget it or do you still want the answer?
++: i had my consequence also.. >> so we both know there are some consequences on both sides.. who dare to take the first dip?
+: i think you already answer it : if you're into a healthy and serious relationship >> Yes I am very much want to be into that kind of relationship
+: it's no use anyway if i tell you..
++: haha.. there's the hidden keyword in it
++ Yes I am very much WANT to be into that kind of relationship but WANT ing and HAVING is 2 different thing
+: hahahaha. naughty naughty
++: you know me
++: so who's gonna take the 1st dip..
++: a perfect gentleman won't allow his lady to take the risk
+: the thing is..i never consider myself as a perfect gentleman
++: ah.. but I consider myself as a lady. so what to do?
+: hahahaa… Can I send you a song?
++: depends. does the song have the answer to your question?
+: ;)
+: sending.. Fall Down Lightly by VHS or Beta Band
and they say women talks in riddle
Note to self: don't date anymore DJ/aspiring writer
1 comment:
u might want to include lawyers.... :P
Post a Comment