GI: Babe, I understand how hard this is.. but you're the toughest girl besides j*** that I know.. I know you can get through this easily
OR: Halah. Udahlah nyet. Soal kayak gini ga bakal ngelukain loe.. Loe mah pasti gampang dapet k****** b***
RS: Hm... honestly, if this happen to someone else I would've worried.. but because it's you and the things that you accomplish? Seriously? You're still worried?
NA: Jen, orang selevel loe ga perlu kuatir lagi. Sumpah. G yakin kok dalam sebulan juga loe dapet t******
YM: Sorry banget nyet. Ya udah lah. Emang loe lagi sial bgt tahun ini.. but you're a very strong person.. Ini cuma kerikil doank buat loe
One sentence that ends it all...
GI, OR, RS, NA, YM: "Kan gw masih di sini"
Sumpah.. mengharu biru gw..
I guess, when you're in your time of need you finally can see how other people actually perceive you
and one more thing for sure
I cannot ask for better groups of bestfriends..
Literally, I can NOT live without you
2 comments:
other people might say this is not ur lucky year, and you said it over and over again.. but baby.. everything that u going thru this year.. i would gladly gone thru it for it is a small price to pay to actually find out who are ur true friends..
because some people will never know who their real friends are, and some people are too blind to see them..
so baby i'll say this is ur lucky year :)
True friend is JESUS!
He's the only one who would die for your sins..
Coba, ada ga yang mau mati buat dosa2 gue??
Hehehe
But seriously,
I think true friends ARE hard to find. But the proccess finding them is the best.
Post a Comment