Thursday, December 21, 2006

Story As Old As Time


Boy meets girl...


GI: Dude, I met a girl yesterday. Di acaranya P**** C****. Ga terduga banget.


YM: Oh her? She's my bestfriend...



Boy likes girl...


GI: I really like her... G ampe nervous mau ketemuan aja


YM: Yeah, I'm in love with her for the last 2 years. I need to do something about it




Girl likes boy?


GI: Aduh, ga ngerti juga deh gw. Soalnya dia aneh gitu. Besides I think she's close with someone else but she keep it as a secret


YM: She keeps ignoring me and taking me for granted... but if I don't call her she will get upset.




Boy have enough of it...


GI: Udah lah. She's too complicated. To think of it.. we have different POV of life


YM: G udh kasih deadline. And that's it.




Girl doesn't want to loose her fans...


GI: Dia nelpon lagi.. Curhat ini itu...


YM: She called me, and apologize, and asked me for a second chance




the history repeat?


GI: Aduh, why does everytime she calls I kept thinking about her?


YM: Ya udah lah. She's worth all the trouble.. so I'm gonna try it again




we have a word for guys like you:


S U C K E R




and they are convinced that men rules the world

baby, you run the world because we let you!!!








No comments: