++: The thing is you have your own idea of dating and so do I, and if one of these days I can't stand it anymore I will let you know that I want out of this.
+: Don't say thay Non. You scared me.. sound like I'm gonna loose you or something
++: I don't know babe. Let me ask my ego how long can he stand this
Another conversation, another day...
+: You know what, you should date other guys..
++: That's not right.. I don't date juggle. At least, not anymore.
+: Well, you two are not exclusive right
++: Well, yeah. Hold on. Let me ask my ethic will she allow me to do this.
An ego of a man.
A conscious of a woman.
An emotion of a neurotic woman.
An ambition of a big man.
And a sex drive like a canine.
Dude, no wonder I lost my identity a while ago.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"And a sex drive like a canine"
you should try to write a book about it.
and u need to get urself a new set of porn...
Post a Comment